Select a default portal
Select a default portal to be used if FortiNAC cannot determine the portal that should be presented to a user in an environment where there are multiple portals.
- Select System > Portal Configuration.
- Click on the Content Editor tab.
- Click the drop-down list of portals at the bottom of the view.
- Locate the portal that will be the default portal and click the Edit icon on the right.
- In the Edit dialog, enable the Set as Default Portal option.
- Click OK.
In the drop-down list of portals, the default portal is shown at the top of the list and it is separated from the rest of the portals by a gray bar.