Log into a kiosk
As an Administrative user, your administrator has enabled Kiosk Mode in your Admin Profile. This means that once you have logged into a self-serve kiosk, guests can create their own accounts. Guests have access to the network according to the parameters defined by your administrator in the Guest template.
The use of a kiosk browser is recommended to prevent the guests or contractors from logging out and to provide more security.
- Bring up a web browser and type in the URL:
- This brings you to the Administrative User login screen.
- Enter the Username and Password given to you by your Administrator. The Kiosk Welcome Message Screen appears. Guests also see this Welcome screen.
- A screen appears with Information Required to Create an Account.
- From this screen, guests can create their own accounts.