When you create a system template that includes settings from the Interface widget or the DNS widget, you can allow value overrides. When overrides are allowed, you can change system template settings for each device after the template is applied. See Overriding system template settings.
- Go to Device Manager > Provisioning Templates > System Templates.
- Double-click a system template to open it for editing.
- In the Interface widget, double-click an interface to open it for editing.
The Edit Action dialog box is displayed.
- By the options for which you want to allow overrides, select the Allow Override Value checkbox, and click OK.
- In the DNS widget, select the Allow Override Value checkbox beside the options for which you want to allow overrides.