Uploading account entitlement files
After receiving an account entitlement file from Fortinet support, you can upload the file to the FortiGuard module when FortiManager is configured to operate in a closed network.
To upload account entitlement files:
- Ensure that you received the account entitlement file from Fortinet support. See Requesting account entitlement files.
- Ensure that FortiManager is configured to work in a closed network. See Operating as an FDS in a closed network.
- Go to FortiGuard > Settings.
- Ensure that Enable Communication with FortiGuard Server is toggled OFF.
- Under Upload Options for FortiGate/FortiMail, click Upload beside Service License.
Although the option is labeled for FortiGate or FortiMail, you can use this option for other types of devices, such as FortiSOAR.
The Service License Upload dialog box is displayed.
- Drop the account entitlement file on the dialog box, and click OK.
The license information is uploaded.