To delete an ADOM, you must be logged in as a super-user administrator (see Administrator profiles), such as the admin administrator.
Prior to deleting an ADOM:
- All devices must be removed from the ADOM. Devices can be moved to another ADOM, or to the root ADOM. See Assigning devices to an ADOM.
To delete an ADOM:
- Go to System Settings > All ADOMs.
- Ensure that the ADOM or ADOMs being deleted have no devices in them.
- Select the ADOM or ADOMs you need to delete.
- Click Delete in the toolbar, or right-click and select Delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation box to delete the ADOM or ADOMs.
- If there are users or policy packages referring to the ADOM, they are displayed in the ADOM References Detected dialog. Click Delete Anyway to delete the ADOM or ADOMs. The references to the ADOMs are also deleted.
Default ADOMs cannot be deleted.