Creating new meta fields
To create a new meta field:
- Go to System Settings > Advanced > Meta Fields.
- Click Create New from the toolbar. The Create New Meta Fields pane appears.
- Select the Object type from the drop-down list, for example, Device VDOM.
- Enter a value in the Name field to name the meta field. The value entered here (
branch_local_network) becomes the variable name and is indicated in the Variable field with the value
$(branch_local_network)at the bottom.
- Select the appropriate Length from the drop-down list.
- Select the Importance as Required to make the meta field mandatory.
- Select the Status as Enabled to enable the meta field.
- Click OK. The meta field is created.
Similarly, create another meta field