In the device database, the Dashboard menu contains several dashboards, and each dashboard contains several widgets. You can create custom dashboards, and change the dashboard layout.
- Go to the device database. See Displaying the device database.
- Beside the Dashboard menu, click the Create New Dashboard (+) icon.
The Create New Dashboard dialog box is displayed.
- In the Dashboard Name box, type a name, and click OK.
The dashboard is created, and the Add Dashboard Widget pane is displayed.
- Select widget(s) to add them to the dashboard, and click Close.
The widgets are added to the dashboard.
- Click Grid Layout, to change the dashboard layout to one, two, or three columns, or to fit the content.
- (Optional) Right-click the dashboard name in the menu to Rename, Remove, or Refresh a dashboard.
You cannot remove the Summary, Resource Usage, and Network Monitors dashboards.
You cannot remove the default dashboard widgets.