To edit a VPN community, you must be logged in as an administrator with sufficient privileges. The community name and topology cannot be edited.
- Go to VPN Manager > IPsec VPN > VPN Communities.
- Select All Communities from the communities dropdown, and do one of the following
- Right-click on a community in the All Communities pane, and select Edit from the menu.
- Select a community in the All Communities pane, and click Edit in the toolbar.
The Edit VPN Community page is displayed.
- Edit the settings as required, and then select OK to apply the changes.
For descriptions of the settings, see VPN community settings.