Installing changes to managed switches
On the FortiSwitch Manager pane, you can use the Install Wizard to install changes to managed FortiSwitch devices. Alternately you can install changes when you install a configuration to the FortiGate that manages the switch.
To install changes to managed switches:
- Go to FortiSwitch Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the tree menu, select the FortiGate device that controls the FortiSwitch, and click Install Wizard.
The managed switches are displayed in the content pane.
- In the content pane, select the switch, and click Install Wizard.
The Install Wizard is displayed.
- Select Install Device Settings (only), and click Next.
The Device Settings only pane is displayed.
- Select the device, and click Next.
The Device Settings pane is displayed.
- (Optional) Click Install Preview to review the changes.
- Click Install.