Refreshing a device refreshes the connection between the selected devices and the FortiManager system. This operation updates the device status and the FortiGate HA cluster member information.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the toolbar, select Table View from the dropdown menu.
- In the tree menu, click the device group name, for example, Managed Devices. The devices in the group are displayed in the content pane.
- In the content pane, select a device.
- Select More > Refresh Device. The Update Device dialog box opens to show the refresh progress.