Using the quick status bar
You can quickly view the status of devices on the Device Manager pane by using the quick status bar, which contains the following filters:
- Devices Total
Displays the total number of managed devices.
- Devices Connection
Lets you filter and display devices by connection state.
- Devices Config
Lets you filter and display devices by config status.
- Devices Policy Package
Lets you filter and display devices by policy package status.
You can click each quick status to display only the devices referenced in the quick status.
To view the quick status bar:
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the toolbar, select Table View from the dropdown menu.
The quick status bar is displayed.
- In the tree menu, select a group. The devices for the group are displayed in the content pane, and the quick status bar updates.
- Click the menu on each quick status to filter the devices displayed on the content pane.
For example, click the menu for Device Config and select Modified. The content pane displays only devices in the selected group with modified configuration files.
- Click Devices Total to return to the main view.