You can quickly view the status of devices on the Managed FortiGate pane with the quick status bar, which contains the following options:
- Managed APs
- Rogue APs
- Client Connected
Click each quick status to display in the content pane, or in a pop-up window, only the devices referenced in the quick status.
- Ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to AP Manager.
- In the tree menu, click Device & Groups > Managed FortiGate (#). The quick status bar is displayed above the content pane.
- In the tree menu, select a managed FortiGate if central management is enabled, or a FortiGate if per-device management is enabled.
To view a device in a group, click List > Group in the toolbar.
The devices are displayed in the content pane, and the quick status bar updates.
- Click on each quick status to filter the devices displayed on the content pane. For example, click Offline, and the content pane will display only devices that are currently offline.
- Click Rogue APs to open the rogue AP list in a pop-up window.
- Click Client Connected to open a list of WiFi clients in a pop-up window.