Using the CLI console for managed devices
You can access the CLI console of managed devices.
To use the CLI console:
- Go to the device database. See Displaying the device database.
- In the device database, go to Dashboard > Summary.
- On the System Information widget, in the Operation line, click Connect to CLI via SSH.
The Connect CLI via SSH dialog box is displayed.
- In the Admin Name box, type your admin login, and click OK.
The CLI console for the device is displayed.
- At the prompt, type your password, and press Enter.
You are connected.
You can cut (CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL+V) text from the CLI console. You can also use CTRL+U to remove the line you are currently typing before pressing ENTER.
- Click Close to exit.