Several enhancements have been made to the System > Fabric Management page, including the ability to authorize and register Fabric devices, and display the FortiCare registration status and device type. There are donut charts that display summaries of the device types and firmware status.
If there are any notifications in the top banner dropdown for unauthorized devices or devices that require authorization, clicking the notification redirects the user to the System > Fabric Management page. In this example, two devices require authorization.
On the Fabric Management page, the unauthorized devices (a downstream FortiGate and a FortiAP) are grayed out, and their status is Waiting for authorization.
- Select an unauthorized device.
- Click Authorize (below the donut charts), or right-click and select Authorize.
A notification appears in the bottom-right corner once the device is authorized.
- Click the subsequent notification to refresh the page. The device's status is now Online.
- Select a device.
- Right-click and select Deauthorize.
- Click the subsequent notification to refresh the page.