You can now change the order in which FortiSwitch units are displayed in the Topology view.
- Go to WiFi & Switch Controller > Managed FortiSwitches.
- In the View dropdown list, select Topology.
- Click Reorder or the double-arrow button next to the FortiSwitch serial number.
- In the Change FortiSwitch Order window, drag-and-drop each FortiSwitch unit to change the order.
- If you want FortiOS to determine the arrangement with the fewest edge crossings, click Auto-arrange FortiLink Stack in the Change FortiSwitch Order window and then click OK in the Confirm window.
config switch-controller managed-switch
move <FortiSwitch_serial_number1> before <FortiSwitch_serial_number2>
FortiSwitch_serial_number1 is now listed above FortiSwitch_serial_number2.