The following usability enhancements have been added to the GUI:
Add shortcut on the Policy & Objects > Virtual IPs page to create a policy using a virtual IP address or group.
Add shortcut to show matching event logs for the IPsec tunnel list and monitor widget.
Add warning message for empty and match all addresses.
Improve reporting when users encounter configuration errors.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Virtual IPs and select a VIP address or group.
- Right-click and select Create firewall policy using this object.
You are redirected to the New Policy page where the source (if set on the VIP object) and destination fields are already populated.
- Configure the other settings as needed.
- Click OK.
- Go to VPN > IPsec Tunnels, or go to Dashboard > Network and click the IPsec widget.
- Select a tunnel.
- Right-click and select Show Matching Logs.
IPv4 address with 0.0.0.0/0 IP/Netmask:
IPv6 address with ::/0 IP/Netmask:
- Configure port8 with MTU override enabled:
config system interface edit "port8" set vdom "root" set type physical set snmp-index 10 set mtu-override enable set mtu 256 next end
- Go to Network > Interfaces and edit port8.
- Enter an IPv6 address (2000:11::11/64). An error message appears, Invalid IPv6 address, and lists the reasons for the error. In this example, the interface MTU setting must be at least 1280 for an IPv6 address.