The FortiView Application Bandwidth widget can be added to a dashboard to display bandwidth utilization for the top 50 applications. A firewall policy must have an application profile configured for this widget to capture information. Note that when using multi-VDOM mode, this widget is available in the global scope.
To add the application bandwidth widget in the GUI:
- Go to Dashboard > Status and click Add Widget.
- In the FortiView section, click the + beside FortiView Application Bandwidth.
- Click Add Widget and click Close. The FortiView Application Bandwidth widget is displayed in the dashboard. The Outbound and Inbound sections on the chart show real-time bandwidth for all signatures. The data can be filtered by 1 hour, 24 hours, or a week.
- Click the star icon to mark favorite signatures, which will always appear at the top of the list.
- Optionally, to customize the signatures in the graph, deselect Show all and enable individual signatures. Favorite signatures appear in the graph by default.
- In non-VDOM mode, select a time frame in the chart, then click View in FortiView Application and select an application to view the detailed drilldown on the corresponding FortiView page.
To enable application bandwidth tracking in the CLI:
config system settings set application-bandwidth-tracking enable end