The FortiView Application Bandwidth widget can be added to a dashboard to display bandwidth utilization for the top 50 applications. A firewall policy must have an application profile configured for this widget to capture information. Note that when using multi-VDOM mode, this widget is available in the global scope.
- Go to Dashboard > Status and click Add Widget.
- In the FortiView section, click the + beside FortiView Application Bandwidth.
- Click Add Widget and click Close. The FortiView Application Bandwidth widget is displayed in the dashboard. The Outbound and Inbound sections on the chart show real-time bandwidth for all signatures. The data can be filtered by 1 hour, 24 hours, or a week.
- Click the star icon to mark favorite signatures, which will always appear at the top of the list.
- Optionally, to customize the signatures in the graph, deselect Show all and enable individual signatures. Favorite signatures appear in the graph by default.
- In non-VDOM mode, select a time frame in the chart, then click View in FortiView Application and select an application to view the detailed drilldown on the corresponding FortiView page.
config system settings set application-bandwidth-tracking enable end