Different sizes of the C5d instance type are supported (FortiGate BYOL and PAYG listings), which are currently the only C5 class instance available for AWS Outposts.
- Deploy a new instance with FortiOS 7.0.1 or later (see Deploying FortiGate-VM on AWS).
- Select the c5d.large instance type.
- Configure the instance settings, such as VPC and network (see Deploying from BYOL AMI).
- Review the setup and launch the instance (see Deploying from BYOL AMI).
- On the Instances page, ensure that the C5d type FortiGate AWS instance is running.
You can now log in to the FortiGate AWS GUI.