A FortiWeb can be configured to join a Security Fabric through the root or downstream FortiGate. Once the FortiWeb joins the Fabric, the following features are available:
View the FortiWeb on topology pages.
Create a dashboard Fabric Device widget to view FortiWeb data.
Configure single sign-on using SAML.
In the following example, a FortiWeb is pre-authorized on the root FortiGate using certificate authorization. This is example assumes the Security Fabric has already been configured.
- Go to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors and double-click the Security Fabric Setup card.
- Beside Device authorization, click Edit. The Device authorization pane opens.
- Add the FortiWeb:
- Click Create New and enter a device name.
- For Authorization type, select Certificate.
- Click Browse to upload the certificate.
- For Action, select Accept.
- Click OK. The FortiWeb appears in the table.
- Go to Security Fabric > Physical Topology or Security Fabric > Logical Topology to view more information.
Physical topology view:
Logical topology view:
- Go to Dashboard > Status and click Add Widget.
- In the Security Fabric section, click the + beside Fabric Device.
- For Device, select the FortiWeb.
- Select a Widget name and Visualization type from the dropdowns.
- Click Add Widget and click Close. The Fabric Device widget is displayed in the dashboard. This example has a widget with System Information and a key-value pair.