With this version, you can add other Fortinet products to the Security Fabric. The following products are supported:
In FortiGate, you can show device details and widgets in the following pages:
- Security Fabric Settings
- Security Fabric Physical Topology
- Security Fabric Logical Topology
- Dashboard widgets
- In Security Fabric > Settings, configure Fabric Devices so that they appear in the Topology field.
- In the FortiGate Telemetry section, the Topology field shows the devices.
config system csf ... config fabric-device edit "FortiADC-1" set device-ip 172.18.64.36 set access-token xxxxxx next edit "FML-1" set device-ip 172.18.64.48 set access-token xxxxxx next edit "FWB-1" set device-ip 172.18.64.49 set access-token xxxxxx next end end
- Go to Security Fabric > Physical Topology to configure the physical topology.
- Go to Security Fabric > Logical Topology to configure the logical topology.
- Go to Dashboard > Main. The Security Fabric widget includes the Security Fabric devices.
- When you add a widget, you can add Security Fabric devices.