LACP support on entry-level devices 6.2.2
Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) is now supported on the following devices in FortiOS 6.2.2:
- FortiGate Rugged 30D and 35D
- FortiGate 30E-MI, 30E-MN, 51E, 52E, 60E-POE, 61E, 80D, 80E-POE, 81E, 81E-POE, 91E, and 92D
- FortiWiFi 30E-MI, 30E-MN, 50E-2R, 51E, and 61E
To create a link aggregation interface in the GUI:
- Go to Network > Interfaces.
- Click Create New > Interface.
- Set Type to 802.3ad Aggregate.
- Configure the other settings as required.
- Click OK.
To create a link aggregation interface in the CLI:
configure system interface edit "aggregateinterf" set vdom "root" set type aggregate set member "internal1" "internal2" set device-identification enable set lldp-transmission enable set role lan set snmp-index 13 next end
To check the aggregate interface status:
diagnose netlink aggregate name <name of aggregate interface>