External Block List (Threat Feed) - Authentication
In FortiOS 6.2, the external Threat Feed connector (block list retrieved by HTTPS) now supports username and password authentication.
To enable username and password authentication:
- Navigate to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors.
- Edit an existing Threat Feed or create a new one by selecting Create New.
- In Connector Settings, select the HTTP basic authentication toggle to enable the feature.
- Enter a username and password.
- Select OK to save your changes.