This feature provides extended details of an AP. On the Managed FortiAPs page, you can drill down to view all available details of a FortiAP, including:
- AP system information.
- Dynamic health and performance information.
- Dynamic radio and client details.
- Relevant links such as location of the AP in the location map.
In WiFi & Switch Controller > Managed FortiAPs, right-click a FortiAP and select Drill Down to Details.
The details pane includes the following information:
- The top left shows a summary of configuration and connection status for the AP. The Actions button provides some actions to the AP such as Authorize/Deauthorize, Upgrade, Restart, and LED Blink. The Edit button opens the Managed FortiAP page.
- The top right shows the General Health assessment of the AP and the health assessment based on radio band.
- The Locate button appears if the FortiAP is on a WiFi Map.
- The bottom section includes tabs to show the Radios summary, Clients list, and a filtered Logs view of all logs of the FortiAP.
If a FortiAP is on a WiFi Map, click the Locate button and that FortiAP is highlighted with a flashing yellow circle on the WiFi Map.
Click Edit to open the Managed FortiAP page to show the FortiAP's operation information and a summary of its health status. Click View More Details to open the details pane.
On the WiFi Map, click a FortiAP icon to open its details pane.