FortiOS 6.2.0 supports FortiClient EMS fabric connectors based on FSSO, but you can only use the CLI for configuration. FortiOS 6.2.1 adds GUI support for configuration of FortiClient EMS fabric connectors.
This topic describes how to create an EMS fabric connector and a user group for the EMS fabric connector.
- Go to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors, and click Create New.
In the SSO/Identity section, the FortiClient EMS option is displayed.
- Select FortiClient EMS, complete the options, and click OK.
The configured fabric connector is displayed:
- Go to User & Device > User Definition, and click Create New.
The User/Groups Creation Wizard is displayed.
- Click FortiClient EMS User, and click Next.
The Remote Groups tab is displayed.
- In the Fabric Device list, select the EMS fabric connector that you created, select tags, and then click Next.
Tags are created in EMS, and FortiOS pulls the tags from EMS.
The Local Group tab is displayed.
- Beside Add to FSSO Group, click Create New, type a name for the group, and click Submit.
The configured group is displayed: