This feature adds support for calling a CLI script when an automation stitch is triggered. You can use this feature to add CLI script actions for Security Fabric automation.
CLI scripts can be manually entered, uploaded as a file, or recorded in CLI console. The CLI script output can be sent in an Automation Action email.
- Go to Security Fabric > Automation.
- In the Action section, select CLI Script and Email.
- Configure a CLI script.
- To manually enter a CLI script, enter the script in the Script box.
- To upload a script file, click Upload and specify the script file.
- To record a script in CLI console, click >_Record in CLI console and then save the script.
- Enter the other fields as required and click OK.
config system automation-trigger edit "auto-cli-1" set trigger-type event-based set event-type security-rating-summary next end config system automation-action edit "set admintimeout480" set action-type cli-script set minimum-interval 0 set delay 0 set required enable set script "config system global set admintimeout 480 end" next edit "auto-cli-1_email" set action-type email set email-to "firstname.lastname@example.org" set email-subject "CSF stitch alert" set email-body "%%results%%" set minimum-interval 0 next end config system automation-stitch edit "auto-cli-1" set status enable set trigger "auto-cli-1" set action "set admintimeout480" "auto-cli-1_email" next end
FGTA-1 # show system global config system global set admintimeout 480 ... end