This feature simplifies enabling and configuring FortiClient EMS servers in the Security Fabric. Up to three EMS servers can be added on the global Security Fabric Settings page using the servers' IP addresses, and all EMS settings are synchronized between all fabric members.
- On the FortiGate, go to Security Fabric > Settings.
- Enable FortiClient Endpoint Management System (EMS).
- Click the plus bar to add an EMS server.
- Enter a name for the server, it's IP/Domain Name, Serial Number, Admin User, and Password (if required) in the requisite fields.
- Add up to two more servers as needed.
- Click Apply.
config endpoint-control fctems edit "ems_133" set server "172.16.200.133" set serial-number "FCTEMS1234567890" set https-port 10443 set admin-username "admin" next edit "ems_134" set server "172.16.200.134" set serial-number "FCTEMS1234567891" set https-port 10443 set admin-username "admin" next edit "ems_135" set server "172.16.200.135" set serial-number "FCTEMS1234567892" set https-port 10443 set admin-username "admin" next end