Installing the FSSO agent
Connect to the Windows AD server and download the FSSO agent from Fortinet Support.
- To install the agent, open the installer file and use the installation wizard.
- Set a User Name and Password for the FSSO domain administrator.
- For the Install Options, select Advanced to use advanced mode instead of standard.
- After installing the FSSO agent, run Install DC Agent.
- Set the Collector Agent IP address and the Collector Agent listening port.
- Select the domain you wish to monitor.
- Exclude any users that you don’t want to monitor, including the administrator.
- Set Working Mode to DC Agent Mode
- Restart your server to apply all changes.