Adding the FortiSandbox to the Security Fabric
- Connect to Edge.
- To add FortiSandbox to the Security Fabric, go to Security Fabric > Settings. Enable Sandbox Inspection.
- Make sure FortiSandbox Appliance is selected and set Server to the IP address of port 1 on the FortiSandbox.
- Select Test Connectivity. An error message appears because Edge hasn’t been authorized on the FortiSandbox.
- Edge, as the root FortiGate, pushes FortiSandbox settings to the other FortiGates in the Security Fabric. To verify this, connect to Accounting and go to Security Fabric > Settings.
- On the FortiSandbox, go to Scan Input > Device. The FortiGates in the Security Fabric (Edge, Accounting, Marketing, and Sales) are listed but the Auth column indicates that the devices are unauthorized.
- Select and edit Edge. Under Permissions & Policies, select Authorized.
- Repeat this for the other FortiGates.
- On Edge, go to Security Fabric > Settings and test the Sandbox Inspection connectivity again. External is now connected to the FortiSandbox.