Creating a static route for the SD-WAN interface
- Go to Network > Static Routes and create a route.
- In the Destination field, select Subnet, and leave the destination IP address and subnet mask as 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0.
- In the Interface field, select the SD-WAN interface from the drop-down menu.
- Ensure that Status is set to Enable.
- If you previously removed or redirected existing references in routes to interfaces that you wanted to add as SD-WAN interface members, you can now reconfigure those routes to reference the SD-WAN interface.