As the Cloud Members table populates, the OCVPN cloud updates each member automatically.
You can now verify that the remainder of the configuration has also been created, and proceed to test the tunnel.
- On either FortiGate, go to VPN > IPsec Tunnels and confirm the entry of a new tunnel with the prefix _OCVPN.
- Go to Network > Static Routes and confirm the new static routes.
- Go to Policy & Objects > IPv4 Policy and confirm the new policies.
- Go to Monitor > IPsec Monitor and verify that the tunnel status is Up.
- Go to Log & Report > VPN Events and view the tunnel statistics.
- Using Command Prompt/Terminal, attempt a ping from one internal network to the other. Ping should be successful:
- Now, disable OCVPN (VPN > One-Click VPN Settings) and repeat the ping attempt to confirm that OCVPN was indeed responsible for the successful ping above:
- Re-enable OCVPN.