Connecting the FortiGate to FortiAuthenticator
- To add the FortiAuthenticator as a RADIUS server for FortiGate, connect to the FortiGate, go to User & Device > RADIUS Servers and select Create New.
- Set a Name for the server and set Authentication method to Default.
- Under Primary Server, set IP/Name to the IP address of the FortiAuthenticator (in this example, 172.25.176.141) and set Secret to the same secret you configured on the FortiAuthenticator.
- Select Test Connectivity to make sure you used the proper settings.
- To import the user group, go to User & Device > User Groups and create a new group.
- Set a Name for the group. Under Remote Groups, select +Add and select the RADIUS server. Set Groups to the RADIUS attribute you assigned to the group (in the example, SSL_VPN_RADIUS).