FortiView Sources usability
The Sources view displays avatar and device information (for real-time and historical views). You can also create or edit device or address definitions.
To view avatar and device information:
- Go to FortiView > Sources. A list of sources displays.
- Right-click on a source and select Drill Down to Details. The Summary of box displays the avatar and device details.
To create or edit definitions in the top level view:
- Go to FortiView > Sources.
- Right-click on a source.
- Select an option. In this example, Create Custom Device is selected.
To create or edit definitions in the drill down view:
- In the Summary of box, click the Actions button.
- Select an option. In this example, Edit Custom Device is selected.