With FortinetOne, FortiGate supports a unified login to FortiCare and FortiGate Cloud. The FortiGate Cloud setup is a subset of the FortiCare setup.
You have the following options:
- Activate FortiGate Cloud with a FortinetOne account.
- Activate FortiGate Cloud with a standalone account.
- Migrate from a standalone account to a FortinetOne account.
- Go to Dashboard > Status.
- Ensure that you are logged into FortiCare with a FortinetOne account, and that you have activated FortiGate Cloud with a standalone account.
- Go to Security Fabric > Settings.
- In the Cloud Logging or Central Management section, click Migrate Now.
- In the Password field, enter the FortinetOne account password, then click OK.
- Confirm that the FortiCloud account was successfully migrated from a standalone account to a FortinetOne account.
execute fortiguard-log migration <password>