- Go to Call Handling.
- Under User's call handling, select a call status from the drop-down menu. Your choices are:
- No answer
- Do not disturb
- Phone not connected
- Block list
- Set Call Process to either System default action or User defined.
- If you select User defined, click New to define a call process according to a schedule.
- Select a default Schedule for the call action. Once a schedule is assigned, you can click View to display the schedule details.
- Select whether this call process applies to Internal, External, and/or Office peer calls.
- Select an Action for the call process. Multiple user defined call process actions can be defined to process a call in a specific sequence. For example, you can create one call process with a Play announcement action, followed by another with an Auto attendant action.
- If you select Follow me, select a follow me profile. For details, see Configuring the Follow Me setting. This option is only available if your administrator enables call forwarding in your extension's user privilege
- If you select Play announcement, select a sound file. For information about configuring sound files, see Customizing a sound file for an announcement.
- If you select Auto attendant, select a default auto attendant.
- If you select Forward, enter the number to which you want to forward the call. This option is available only if your administrator enables call forwarding in your extension’s user privilege.
- Click OK.
- Your call process actions are shown. If necessary, you can change the order of the actions by selecting an action's checkbox and clicking Move > Up or Move > Down.
- Click OK.
Each status can only be used for one call management configuration.
If you select Block list, the call management configuration will apply to the numbers added in the Personal Block List configuration. See Configuring a personal block list.
The System default action changes depending on the status selected. As shown in the example, a Normal status means the system default action is Ring Phone.