The Contact menu displays all of the extensions in your organization, including the extension number, display name on the phone, location of the extension, and the extension type.
You can filter contacts by Personal Contact, Business Contact, or Directory from the top drop-down menu.
You can sort the Personal Contact list, by using the following filters:
- Sort By: Allows you to show contacts by display name or main number.
- Category: Allows you to show contacts for speed dial, favorite, or all.
You can update the Personal Contact list but the FortiVoice system administrator manages the Business Contact and Directory lists.
This section includes the following topics:
- Calling a contact
- Adding a personal contact
- Editing a personal contact
- Deleting a personal contact
- Importing a list of personal contacts
- Exporting a list of personal contacts
- Updating a personal contact favorite list
- Adding a personal contact to a speed dial list
- Deleting a personal contact from a speed dial list
- Configuring a personal block list