The call center console offers your organization an efficient way to receive, answer, and organize a large volume of phone calls.
To have access to the call center console, the FortiVoice system administrator must:
Depending on your agent or manager profile, you can perform the following functions:
- Pick up a waiting call.
- Transfer a waiting call to an extension.
- Adjust caller priorities in a queue.
- Pause and resume your agent status with reason codes.
- Manage agents (coach, listen, log in, log out, and pause and resume agent statuses with reason codes).
- Initiate a callback.
- Monitor agent and queues status in real time.
- Receive alerts by email, phone call, or pop-up window of prolonged waiting callers, too many callers (queue overflow) for the number of available agents.
- View call and agent details.
- View agent and queue statistics.
To set up and generate call center reports, you need to access the FortiVoice phone system. For more details, see the Configuring call center report profiles and generating reports section in the FortiVoice Phone System Administration Guide.
This section includes the following topics: