After logging in to the call center console, you need to log in to queues to take calls.
- Click .
- Select one or more queue from the list.
- In Main/Outgoing queue, select a queue to specify the following behaviors:
- Main: When you are a member of multiple queues, this selection addresses how calls are distributed to you. The queue you select is the one that rings your extension, if there is a possibility of multiple calls offered by multiple queues.
- Outgoing: This queue is your default call queue used to track outbound calls such as taking a call from callback or returning a call. When the manager generates a queue report, the report includes outbound calls associated with the Main/Outgoing queue that you selected.
- Click OK.
- When you are logged in to the queue, you can see the following UI changes:
- The Pause/Resume icon is available instead of grayed out.
- Depending on the queue status, the Agent icon can be green or yellow. For more details about the queue status, see Checking the queue status.