Use this procedure to display voicemails for your extension. The Voicemail menu can also show voicemails from other users or groups in the Owner column, if the FortiVoice administration has configured your extension with this function.
- Go to Voicemail.
- From the drop-down menu, select one of the following filter choices:
All: Shows all voicemails for your extension.
- New voicemails show in bold.
- Urgent voicemails show in red.
- Inbox: Shows new voicemails. After you listen to a voicemail, the system moves the voicemail to the Old list and removes the bold style.
- Urgent: Shows voicemails marked as urgent by the caller. Urgent voicemails show in red.
- Old: Shows voicemails that you have already listened to.
- All: Shows all voicemails for your extension.
- If the FortiVoice administrator has allowed your extension to receive a notification when other users or groups receive a voicemail, then the Owner filter and column are visible to show the extension to which the voicemail belongs to. Here is an example: