Use this procedure to maintain a phone number block list to prevent those defined numbers from calling your extension.
To be able to block phone numbers, the FortiVoice system administrator must enable the functionality on the FortiVoice phone system.
- Go to Contact > Personal Contact and click Personal Block List.
- Click New.
- Enter a Number, and optionally a Display name and Description.
- Click Create
- To finish configuring your block list, click Close.
- Go to Contact > Personal Contact.
- In the main number list, locate the number that you want to block.
- Next to the contact's number, click the down arrow .
- Select Add to Block List.
- Optionally, add a Description.
- To confirm, click OK.