- To log in to the call center console, use one of the following two methods:
Using the FortiVoice user portal: When logged in to the portal, click Call center console.
Using the direct access to the call center console:
- Ask your FortiVoice system administrator for the IP address or FQDN (and access port, if required) of the FortiVoice phone system that is managing your extension.
- Know your phone extension on the FortiVoice phone system and user password for web access.
- In a web browser, go to the following URL:
Where <IP_address_or_FQDN> is the IP address or FQDN of the FortiVoice phone system.
If the FortiVoice system administrator has changed the access port, then you must also include the port, for example:
- Enter your extension and password.
- Click Login.
- Using the FortiVoice user portal: When logged in to the portal, click Call center console.