Use this procedure to log in to the FortiVoice user portal.
- Ask your FortiVoice system administrator for the IP address of the FortiVoice phone system that is managing your extension.
- Know your phone extension on the FortiVoice phone system and user password for web access.
- Use one of the recommended web browsers. For details, see the FortiVoice Phone System Release Notes.
- Open a web browser and go to
Where <IP_address_or_FQDN> is the IP address or the FQDN of the FortiVoice phone system. If the FortiVoice system administrator has changed the access port, then you must also include the port, for example:
- In Extension, enter your extension.
- In Password, enter the user password for your extension.
- Click Login.
The main page of the FortiVoice user portal appears.
The widget selection may vary depending on the privileges that the FortiVoice system administrator has assigned to your extension.