The FortiVoice user portal allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Check your call history for received, placed, or missed calls.
- Check your voicemail including playing, deleting, forwarding, or saving voicemails.
- Manage your business and personal contacts, and view the business and corporate phone directories.
- Manage how the phone system handles your phone calls.
- Check your recorded calls including playing, deleting, or saving the voicemails.
- Receive and send faxes.
- Set up reminder events and invite guests.
- Add user conference call events in your calendar and invite attendees by email.
- View device details of desk phones and soft phones, and set up programmable keys.
- Configure your extension according to your preferences.
- Use the operator console to process organization calls.
- Use the call center console to process call queues.
Available functions may vary depending on the privileges assigned to your phone extension by your FortiVoice system administrator.