Modify a group by adding additional items to the group or removing members from the group. Group description, days valid, and days inactive can also be modified.
- Select System > Groups.
- Select the group.
- Click Modify.
- If this is a host group, Days Valid and Days Inactive can be modified. See Aging out host or user records before modifying these numbers.
- To add members to the group, Ctrl-click items in the All Members panel, then click the right arrow.
- To remove items from the group, Ctrl-click items in the Selected Members panel, then click the left arrow. All items can be removed from the group by clicking the double left arrow.
- To modify subgroups, click the Groups tab and check or uncheck groups in the displayed list.
- When you have made all desired modifications for the group, click OK.