This option displays on the right-click menu only when multiple mappings are selected in the Event to Alarm Mappings View. It provides a limited Modify dialog with options to modify Severity and Notification settings.
- Select Logs > Events & Alarms > Mappings.
- Use Ctrl or Shift to select multiple alarm mappings.
- Right-click on the selected records and choose Modify from the pop-up menu.
- Use the table below to modify the selected mappings.
Enables the Severity drop-down. The severity level of the alarm. Options include: Critical, Informational, Minor and Warning.
Enables the Notify Users settings.
Drop-down list of Admin groups. Use this to determine who will be notified when this alarm is triggered. The default is the All Management group which contains all administrators.
If enabled, administrators in the selected group receive an email when this alarm is triggered.
If enabled, administrators in the selected group receive a text message when this alarm is triggered. Administrators must have a mobile phone number and a mobile provider listed on their user records to receive SMS messages.
- Click OK to save your changes.