These instructions are current as of 8/1/2022. See https://developers.google.com/console/help/new/ for more information.
- Log into https://console.developers.google.com using the Google account that you wish to use for FortiNAC integration.
- Create a project (project number): https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6251787?hl=en&ref_topic=6158848
- Assign the project name.
- Enter a unique project ID (e.g., FortiNAC<organization name>).
Note the project number, which is required during FortiNAC configuration.
- Enable APIs: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6158841?hl=en&ref_topic=6262490
Enable Google + API.
- Enable Google Cloud Messaging for Android API.
- Configure 0Auth Client ID: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6158849?hl=en&ref_topic=6262490
- Application Type, selection will be Web Application.
- Authorized Redirect URI: leave blank.
Note the Client ID, which is required during FortiNAC configuration. Be sure to use the Client ID associated with the web application you created.
- Configure the Server API Keys: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6158862?hl=en&ref_topic=6262490
- Enter the effective external IP address of FortiNAC, and then click Create.
Note the API Key, which is required during FortiNAC configuration.