- Click Network > Inventory.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the top level container.
- Select a container where the wireless device is located.
- Expand the container where the wireless device is located and select a device.
- In the right pane, select the SSID tab.
- Hold CTRL or SHIFT and click to select multiple SSIDs.
- Right-click and select SSID Configuration.
- Select RADIUS, Network Access, or both.
See SSID configuration for the settings to configure the SSIDs.
If you select an Access Value that is not supported on all devices associated to the selected SSIDs, a link appears that allows you to view which device or devices do not support the value. Changes to the SSID configuration will only be saved for the devices that support the selected Access Values. The SSID Configuration for the device or devices that do not support the selected Access Values will remain unchanged.
- Click OK to save.