- Click Network > System > Settings.
- Expand the Authentication folder.
- Select Google from the tree.
- Enter the Client ID obtained during Google authentication configuration. See Google Developer's Console.
- Click Add to enter the domains that will have access to the network.
It is not recommended that you use a common domain name, such as "google.com", because this will allow anyone with a generic Google account to have access to your network.
- Click Save Settings.
- Expand the Control folder.
- Select the Allowed Domains from the tree.
- Add the following domains to the Allowed Domains list. These domains will allow access in isolation in order to authenticate through Google:
For each domain:
- Click Add Domain
- Enter the domain
- Click Ok
- Once all domains have been added, click Save Settings
- Click System > Portal Configuration.
- Expand the Global folder.
- Select Settings from the tree.
- Select Google from the Standard User Login Type drop-down menu to enable Google to be the default login type for standard users.
- Click Apply.
Google Sign Inappears on the portal when the user accesses the network.