Administrators cannot select a different administrator profile for their own account. Use a second administrator account to select a different profile.
- Select Users & Hosts > Administrators.
- Select a user from the list.
- Click Modify.
- On the Modify User window, edit your data as needed.
- Click Change Password to modify this user's password. This option is only available if the user is set for Local authentication. Users who authenticate through the directory or a RADIUS server must change their passwords in the directory or RADIUS server directly.
- Click OK to save your changes.
For information on individual fields, see Add an administrator.