- On External, go to Dashboard > Main.
The Security Fabric widget displays the names of the FortiGates in the Security Fabric.
The icons on the top indicate which other Fortinet devices can be used in a Security Fabric. Devices in blue are detected in your network, devices in gray are not detected in your network, and devices in red are also not detected in your network but are recommended for a Security Fabric.
- On the Dashboard, view the Security Fabric Score widget, which displays your network’s current score.
If any widget does not appear on your dashboard, you can add widgets using the Settings button in the bottom right.
- Go to Security Fabric > Physical Topology.
This page shows a visualization of access layer devices in the Security Fabric.
Security Fabric Audit recommendations are shown in the topology next to the device icon.
- Go to Security Fabric > Logical Topology.
This page displays information about the interface (logical or physical) that each device in the Security Fabric is connected to.
- On the FortiAnalyzer, go to Device Manager.
FortiGates are now shown as part of the Office-Security-Fabric group. The * beside External indicates that it is the root FortiGate in the Security Fabric.
- Right-click the Security Fabric group and select Fabric Topology to display the topology of the Security Fabric.