To test the connection, open a browser window and try to browse the Internet. The browser redirects to the FortiAuthenticator SAML portal, which pushes the browser to the SAML IdP.
Alternatively, you can directly navigate to the portal URL.
- Enter the Centrify account credentials and select Next.
- You must verify your account on your first login. An eight-digit code is sent to your email. Use the code to verify your identity and log into the portal.
- The user assertion pushes to the FortiAuthenticator where the user is successfully authenticated. Note the user IP and group name.
- In FortiAuthenticator Monitor > SSO > SSO Sessions, you can view user information including the IP address, source, and user group.
- In FortiGate Monitor > Firewall User Monitor, confirm that the user is authenticated via FSSO and is in the correct user group.